Culloden Farm

Location: St. Michael

There is in existence proof that Culloden Farm was in existence in 1789, and the main entrance was on Collymore Rock opposite George Street. Some people do not realize that what they consider the back entrance to Culloden Farm was the main entrance to the stables and back yard, and branches off and led to the entrance to the Mansion.

This property as well as the surrounding properties on which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the former grounds of the Personnel Administration Division, the National Library Service and the Forensic Sciences Center are all maintained by the staff of the Commission.