Legislation, Regulation, Rules
- The legislation that deals with the Laws of Barbados in reference to the National Conservation Commission.
- Shipping (Watersports) Regulations, 2004.
- Trespass to Property (Reform).
- Control Of Horse On Beaches Regulations, 1993.
- Preservation and Enhancement (Barbados Marine Reserve) Regulations, 1981.
- Stipulations for Use of Parks, Beaches & Open Areas
- Things that you should not do in the Folkestone Marine Reserve.
An individual/group desirous of hosting an activity at any park, beach, or open recreational area which falls under the management of the commission is required to apply.